Saturday 2 May 2015

My Video Project


A fan video of mine using clips from the DmC game and the song from Devil May Cry 4 Original Soundtrack. Both of them are by far one of the best hack & slash I've played and love. Keep 'em coming Capcom (& Ninja Theory).

The way this video goes was inspired by the trailer of Devil May Cry 4 uploaded by TGN Army. Some might seem random and out of place (I apologize for that). But I did try my best to make the emotional part...emotional...yeah.


Song
Title: Shall Never Surrender (Staff roll)
Album: Devil May Cry 4 Original Soundtrack
Composed by: Tetsuya Shibata
Performed by: Jason “Shyboy” Arnold

Editors: Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, Adobe Fireworks CS6

Recorder: Shadowplay (Nvidia Geforce)



*Disclaimer : I do not any of those materials. Please don't sue me.
* P/S: Haters are not allowed to comment. Only constructive criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment